• US English|
  • Rome and Vatican

    Rome and Vatican

    Explore what was one time the Capital of the world. Visit Saint Peter's Cathedral and the Sistine Chapel.
  • Florence and Tuscany

    Florence and Tuscany

    Fashion, art, beauty, style, all in one unique city. Tuscany and its green hills. Chianti and history.
  • Pompeii and Amalfi

    Pompeii and Amalfi Coast

    The Vulcano buried town of Pompeii, that came back to its splendor after 17 centuries. Lets ride then one of the most enchanting coastlines, with brethtaking views.
  • Venice

    Venice and its Gondolas

    Gondola in the Gran Canal, the islands of Burano and Torcello. The Piazza San Marco. An incredible town built on water.
  • Classic Italy

    Classic Italy

    The great tour of Italy. Several days visiting the most famous and attractive sites of Italy. One time life experience, unforgettable.
  • Special Events

    Special Events

    Celebrate your marriage in Italy. A convention for your Company. Anniversaries and Special Events, we can handle it with care and professionalism. All over Italy.

Soave wine. Worldwide known, the ideal companion for italian cooking.                





Soave Wine

Soave Blend Wine The Soave Blend refers to the combination of Garganega and Trebbiano di Soave (or Verdicchio) that make up Soave DOC wines, arguably one of Italy's most famous white wines. This crisp and fruity white wine, made mostly in the Venetian hills near Verona, is now enjoyed around the world, offering a simple and refreshing wine experience. Garganega forms the bulk of Soave wines. In dry whites it provides structure, with its steely mineral character and fruit components of citrus, peach and apricot, and in sweet Recioto di Soave wines, it adds richer tropical fruits and honey notes. The Soave DOC  (Denomination Origin Controlled)laws stipulate that at least 70 percent of the blend must be Garganega, although wines  made using the blend under the Veneto IGT banner have more freedom. A Soave Blend wine label A Soave Blend wine label Trebbiano di Soave makes up the remaining 30 percent of the Soave blend, adding perfume to the wines. This variety is better known under the alias Verdicchio and is planted widely in Marche,  where it makes everything from light table wines to complex, age-worthy examples. IIt should not be mistaken with the neutral Trebbiano Toscana, to which it bears little resemblance, although this variety (along with Chardonnay and Pinot Bianco) may contribute up to 5 percent of the Soave blend. It should be noted, however, that the Soave Superiore DOCG production laws prohibit the inclusion of Trebbiano Toscano, due to its reputation for increasing quantity but diminishing quality. Wines made using the Soave blend range significantly in both style and quality.Most examples made under the Soave DOC and Veneto IGT are typically low-cost table wines, but as always there are exceptions, particularly in the Soave Superiore DOCG. Spumante (sparkling) wines arepermitted under the Soave DOC using the same grape proportions, and the Recioto di Soave DOCG wines are made sweet through the assito method of air-drying the grapes prior to vinification. Both of these processes are made possible by the natural acidity of Garganega and Trebbiano di Soave.